- Masks must be worn in practice and game at all times.
- Masks will be worn by coaches, staff and other personnel at all times.
- While you can't avoid contact while playing, please avoid close contact on sidelines. It may mean the difference between sitting out or getting to play if we have a COVID case. The cameras will be checked and will determine if you need to be quarantined or not.
- Drills and scrimmages will be designed to limit the amount of time you are in close contact with anyone player during practice.
- There will be no team huddles during practice.
- You will maintain 6 feet spacing when on sideline or receiving instruction.
- You must sanitize hands before, during and after practice.
- You must bring a clearly marked water bottle with your name on it to practice as you will not be able to use water fountain.
- Be sure to keep track and use only your own water bottle and jersey.
- You will not be able to shower at school.
- Leave the facilities as soon as practice is over.
- You will change clothes in small groups to avoid close contact.
- Equipment will be sanitized every night after practice.