- Grades 9-12
- 327 students
- Students earn credits on a semester based seven period day.
- All students have opportunities to reach high levels of learning through our diverse curriculum and specialized learning through our learning center.
- College and career ready opportunities. Carpentry, Ag, Business, FACS, Art.
- Spanish & French offered as foreign languages.
- Students have access to Chromebooks through the districts one to one device initiative.
- Full service media center and equipped ITV room.
- Nationally certified as a PLTW pre-engineering program.
- Mass Communication Studio
- PSEO Options with colleges such as MN West
- Licensed Teacher to Student Ratio 15:1
- Teaching staff: 21
- Teaching staff with masters: 38%
- Counseling services for academic and career guidance
- Gymnasium that seats 1775
- 200 seat auxiliary gym
- 630 seat auditorium