Effective 2/13/21, the MN Governor's Executive Order increased indoor entertainment venue capacity to 25% of the facility maximum, OR up to 250 total (whichever is smaller). Pipestone Area Schools, in compliance with updated Big South Conference policies and the MSHSL recommendations will implement the following changes to spectator attendance for the remainder of the winter sports regular season contests.
1. The Big South Conference will continue to permit only 2 spectators per participant for VISITING teams. ARROW spectators traveling to away contests at any Big South Conference schools should continue to use the 2 BSC spectator passes issued at the beginning of the season.
2. Gymnastics, due to facility limitations, is still limited to 40 spectators. Coach Wallace will inform athletes, before each contest, on spectator admittance rules.
3. Wrestling, girls and boys basketball will now allow 4 spectators per athlete. Please arrive together. The 2 BSC tickets will be admitted and two spectators will need to sign in, at the front entrance, under the athletes name.
4. Additionally, PAS students will be admitted to all Pipestone Area home games the remainder of the regular season. PAS students MUST present their student ID at the pass table and MUST sign in. Student spectator attendance will be on a first come, first serve basis.
* Wrestling will allow up to 50 students per home contest.
* Girls Basketball will allow up to 40 students per home contest.
* Boys Basketball will allow up to 25 students per home contest.
This process allows Pipestone Area to comply with the MDH contact tracing mandates, the Big South Conference pass policies, and helps to keep our students safe. Section Tournament information will become available once the guidelines are set. Thank you for your cooperation.