Date Due: 11/29/2016
Science Study Guide
- Know the difference between vertebrate and invertebrate (page B8), be able to name an animal example of each.
- Be able to explain the three types of symmetry. (pages B8-B9) Radial, bilateral and no symmetry (Know an animal example of each.)
- Know the difference between an exoskeleton and an endoskeleton. (pageB20 &B21)
- Name three phyla of worms. (pages B18 &B19)
- Which is the most complex of the worms?
- Know the difference between warm blooded and cold blooded. (Page B 28)
- Which group of vertebrate lives on both land and water during their life? (B31)
- Be able to recognize the major differences in characteristics between the following vertebrates: mammals, reptiles & birds. (page B32-B35)
- Spiders belong to what class of arthropods? (page B21)
- Name a couple of animals that belong to the crustaceans. (Page B22)
- A phylum is a smaller group of animals that share a characteristic.
- Animals get their energy from food.